Balance

AP Photo/New York City Municipal Archives, Department of Bridges/Plant & Structures, Eugene de Salignac

So this has been a month of the good with the bad, but thankfully, mostly good. The PMA show is on hold and may not be, but my life is so insanely hectic right now that I honestly didn't know how I was going to find the time to make that show happen. Trevor and I moved into our new/200+ year old house which has been a labor of love and is certainly keeping us out of trouble. Working as the inhouse photographer for Thos. Moser has been an unbelievable opportunity, and I am so excited to finish the product shots for their new contract site and share them with everyone.

This past year I have worked so hard and so much that trying to find balance in life has become my number one goal and hardest thing to understand/maintain. I think this house has really helped me to breathe in life and the time I so incredibly cherish with my husband. Next goal, incorporate fly fishing back into my life for the summer... and MORE ART!

Here's a link to an interesting article that the above photo was pulled from...

"New York City Makes 870,000 Rarely Seen Photos Available to the Public"

Oh, and another good thing... our cat, Mr. Bentley, was returned to us today after a mysterious 3 month disappearance!

Comments