Progress


Trying my best to keep things moving with my sets. Right now the two shown in this posting have taken priority. The top image has an unknown future as far as content goes, but I'm enjoying playing things by ear and just letting it fall together as I go. I think the visual weight of the wallpaper will lend itself to being one of the more sparsely populated scenes. Perhaps a throw back to some of my first images where the absence of objects told the story more than the presence of objects. Not yet sure.


The book/information hoarder (above) moved into the kitchen that I had previously assigned for the plant hoarder. I realized that I needed to alienate the hoarded objects from the space they occupied so that the intensity of the collection was magnified. Not sure where the plants are being relocated to at this point.

The book set is pretty much done, I've just been procrastinating photographing it. I ordered some gels for my strobes and swore that I would shoot it once they came, but they came two weeks ago! I think I'm in need of a task calendar :)

Comments

Post a Comment